Instructions For Redeeming Your MultiQuad
- Contact ExpoDisplays to start the process.
- Proof of original ownership will be verified.
- An ExpoDisplays representative will go over your list of MultiQuad items, give you an estimated cash value and issue a Return Authorization Number (Ticket Number).
- Ship your items back to ExpoDisplays with the Ticket Number clearly marked on all packages.
- ExpoDisplays will inspect the shipment, calculate the components that qualify for re-purchase and notify you in writing (Redemption Agreement) about the qualified inventory, the current MSRP for each qualified component, and the total amount that qualifies for repurchase.
- Once the Redemption Agreement is signed by both parties, ExpoDisplays will process the payment and you will receive a check within 30 business days.
- Components that do not qualify for cash redemption can either be shipped back to you at your expense or recycled/discarded by ExpoDisplays. ExpoDisplays will make every reasonable effort to recycle all non-qualified components.
Redeem For Green™ Program is an Earth-Friendly benefit of the MultiQuad™ Exhibit System exclusively available from ExpoDisplays®. Copyright 2010.